Valentine’s Day is a highly competitive time of year for some brands. Many turn to pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to increase their online visibility and attract potential customers. Here are some statistics on the effectiveness of PPC and SEO for Valentine’s Day campaigns:
- In 2020, the average cost per click (CPC) for Valentine’s Day keywords was $1.45.
- The highest CPC for Valentine’s Day keywords was $5.03 for the keyword “Valentine’s Day gifts for her.”
- In 2020, the conversion rate for Valentine’s Day PPC ads was 10.2%.
- In 2020, the keyword “Valentine’s Day” had over 13 million searches in the United States.
- The top three organic search results receive over 60% of all clicks.
- Mobile searches for Valentine’s Day gifts increased by 35% from 2019 to 2020.
PPC and SEO strategies can be highly effective for brands looking to capitalize on the Valentine’s Day holiday. With a well-executed campaign, businesses can increase their online visibility, attract potential customers, and drive sales. However, it is important to remember that competition for Valentine’s Day keywords and phrases can be fierce, and businesses will need to be strategic and creative in order to stand out from the crowd.
Six Essential Valentine’s Day Marketing Strategies To Consider