At Sandstorm we can help with your media planning and buying. Once your content marketing strategy is agreed, it’s time to tell it to the world.
Our approach integrates traditional media placement such as print, TV and radio with new age media buys such as pay per click ads on search engines; digital display and cpm banner ads and takeovers on websites and mobile properties; and social media ad buys on sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Once we’ve devised your brand strategy (your story), our job is to then find the most appropriate media platforms for your brand’s story to be told. Simple.
Our planning process will help you:
- Define your target audience.
- Define the campaign goals (e.g. how many of the audience to reach).
- Select the media channels to place the ads on.
- Decide on the frequency of the ads.
- Manage your budget across media channels to achieve the most efficient return.
- Monitor and optimise your ad spend based on data insights and campaign performance.
At Sandstorm we don’t specialise in offline media buying, however, our strong relationships with the world’s biggest media buyers means that we’re able to secure the best rates for your TV, Press, Radio and Outdoor campaigns.