I’m honored and privileged to have been chosen as one of the global pre-screeners for this year’s mobile advertising awards (MMA Smarties).
We’ve not yet been officially briefed on the pre-screening process but here is what I would be looking for when evaluating the entries.
Besides the actual presentation and clarity of the big idea, I’ll be looking for the following in a mobile campaign entry:
- It needs to be different and to stand out from the crowd.
- It needs to be simple.
- There needs to be evidence that it is integrated within a wider brand communication strategy.
- It has to be relevant to the brand and environment.
- It needs to be true to the brand’s values.
- It needs to make the most out of mobile’s inherent features and capabilities.
- It needs to show evidence of roi (return on investment).
Will you be entering your campaign? Better hurry! Final deadline for submission is the 19th of July.
Good luck to all!