Happy New Year all!
It’s been a fantastic year for Sandstorm Digital. We’ve managed to hit the ground running with 3 clients under our belt in under 2 months and we’re excited to keep the momentum going in 2013.
Some of the high priority items on our list for 2013 include:
1) Finalizing our gold standard implementation processes (GSIPs) and guidelines for client engagements.
2) More localisation/Arabization of digital marketing best practices across the region.
3) More high profile speaking engagements with a particular focus on the mobile advertising space.
4) Ramping up our entrepreneurial start-up supports and DIY marketing programs.
5) More innovative content marketing campaigns and focusing on transmedia corporate brand storytelling.
6) Our weekly “White Board Style” digital education sessions (starring yours truly).
7) Securing at least 2 new high profile clients (discussions already under way).
8) Developing the beta version of our content planning tool.
9) At least one award.
10) We’ll leave this one to you. In the spirit of new age brand building, we welcome your suggestions on what else we should be doing in 2013.
In the meantime, we hope you enjoy this nifty little thing which has so far achieved close to 1k views in a couple of days.
Happy New Year all and see you on the flip side!
- The Sandstorm Digital Tribe